Did You Know?
You can view your tax information and returns, apply for the Child Tax Benefit, review your TFSA transaction details, check your RRSP account and see your CPP statement all using the same bank log-in that you know and trust. Best of all, it’s free!
SecureKey Concierge provides you with access to many critical online services, such as Service Canada, the Canada Revenue Agency and other online federal services, using an approved digital credential you know and trust (e.g. a bank login).
Start using SecureKey Concierge today and experience what millions of Canadians already know: not having to create a new account or remember yet another password for every online service! Not only that, the platform does not store any personally identifying information, and you can rest assured that your trusted credential is never shared with the sites using this service.
Fast Facts to Get You Started:
Government of Canada Services
The Government of Canada and other participating provincial governments have made it possible for you – and all Canadians citizens – to use your banking login credentials to securely access online government services, ensuring that your information is in one, secure location, regardless of when or where you log-in. Rather than creating yet another forgettable username and password on yet another website, you can use the log-in from your participating financial institution to view tax information and returns, review TFSA transaction details, check RRSP accounts and more!
- Many people use the same password for multiple accounts, making them vulnerable to fraud, identity theft and other cybercrime. Using a trusted online credential is a safe and secure way to access your government services.
- Over half (66 per cent) of Canadians forget passwords for websites they don’t visit regularly.
- 87% of people 18-30 and 81% of those 31 and up admit to recycling passwords. With so many other things running through our minds, it’s no wonder we have trouble renumbering our estimated 130 username/password combinations!
- Nearly 40% of Canadians feel that someone who shouldn’t have access to their personal information now does.
- SecureKey Concierge doesn’t store any personally identifying information, and ensures that none of your banking information is ever shared between the bank and the online services you are accessing.
- Our platform uses unique, triple-blind privacy to respect your privacy when accessing online services
- SecureKey is a Privacy by Design Ambassador. Privacy by Design is a global community recognizing and celebrating the important achievements of both individuals and organizations in developing and implementing privacy solutions.