Banking 2020: mCommerce, Virtual Money, and Privacy. Are you ready?
In the year 2020, trends that are hot today, such as mCommerce, virtual money and privacy will be commonplace. These disruptive topics and technologies should be examined and considered when building a digital strategy. Organizations that choose to ignore them, might find themselves behind the curve. Join Royal Canadian Mint, Modo, and Intel as they discuss:
- Digital Currency and the Role of Smart Devices:
- What is digital/virtual currency?
- What is the value proposition and what problems does virtual currency solve?
- Critical Trends in the virtual currency market?
- Is virtual currency all about mobile payments?
- Where will this be in 2020
- Simplicity, Security and Familiarity – Critical success factors for digital payments & mCommerce
- Views from Mint, Modo, and Intel on what is critical to any mobile/digital strategy today and the future
- What are the characteristics of a solid digital payment solution?
- What do stakeholders need to do to be ready?
- The Importance of Mobile Security and Payments
- What is necessary for user adoption, whether it is consumers, merchants, banks and other financial institutions