Did You Know?
View your tax information and returns, apply for the Child Tax Benefit, review your TFSA transaction details, check your RRSP account and see your CPP statement … all using the same bank log-in you know and trust. Best of all, it’s free!
Start using SecureKey Concierge today, and experience what millions of Canadians already know: you can trust a single log-in without having to create a new account or remember yet another password! Not only that, you can rest assured that your banking information is never shared with the sites using this service.
Did You Know? Fast Facts to Get You Started:
Government of Canada Services
Access over 80 Canadian e-gov services with your bank log-in:
- View your tax details online with the CRA.
- Access your RRSP information.
- Check your Old Age Security (OAS) Benefits.
- Access your Canada Pension Plan (CPP).
- And more!
- Many people use the same password for multiple accounts, making them vulnerable to fraud and other cybercrime. Using your online banking credentials to access your government services is a safe and secure way to access your information.
- 66% of Canadians forget passwords for websites they don’t visit regularly. That is why using banking log-in credentials with government services make so much sense.
- 3 out of 4 Canadians use duplicate passwords, many of which have not been changed in 5 years or more. Canadians recognize bank log-ins are unique and tend not to share the password with other sites or online password managers.
- None of your banking information is ever shared between the bank and the e-gov services you are accessing.
- SecureKey’s unique triple-blind privacy is used to respect your privacy when accessing federal e-gov services, or other online services as they become available with SecureKey Concierge Service.
- SecureKey was recognized by the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario as a Privacy by Design Ambassador.